We at Claremount Chartered Accountants have a long standing relationship with Credit Unions with over 15 years’ experience in preparing their financial accounts and annual audit of those accounts.
This experience has enabled us to develop a comprehensive understanding of Credit Union practices and their accounting systems. It provides us with the knowledge to assist Credit Unions in meeting all regulatory requirements whilst improving their controls for a more efficient service.
We offer the following services to Credit Unions:
- Preparation of Annual Accounts
- Completion of Annual Audit
- Advice on Corporate Governance Matters
- Completion of Form CQ (Quarterly Return) for PRA
- Completion of Form CY (Annual Return) for PRA
- Tax Compliance
- Assistance with all regulatory requirements
- AGM Attendance
- Management Meetings to provide feedback on current practices/accounting systems